WHO WE ARE
ADS MKE is a non-profit making organization. It is the development Arm of the Anglican church of Kenya covering former Mt. Kenya East Diocese. It was registered in 1982 as a company limited by guarantee.
WHAT WE DO
- Training on sustainable food production and security
- Environmental conservation
- Community-based health care services
- Water and sanitation
- Lobbying and Advocacy
- Community Development
- HIV/AIDS prevention and management programme
- Promoting savings and credit scheme for the poor
- Respond to emergencies
- Sensitization on climate change
- Social mobilization (Resource Mobilization)
HOW WE DO IT
The organization applies integrated, multi-sectoral, participatory and holistic approach.